Welcome to my purple world...

28 Nov 2015

It's all about us all about us we'll run away if we must cause you know oooooo

I don't even know what this is going to be about.
I remember about a week ago I was walking home listening to that one song and I heard... hope...? Like I just felt the exact same feeling I felt when I first heard it. Yeah this blog is just me being like "oh that song the feels wow much emotion lol". 
But seriously it hurts like a bitch because the one time I actually thought this was leading somewhere it turned out I was simply being stupid and delusional why why ughhh........
I didn't know "Map of the Problematique" was written about me.
The other day I was told that I became vulnerable because before I was always like "lol I don't have feelings" but now I get upset over the smallest things. It will be over soon 
Dasha came over yesterday. We had a lovely talk about depression. What is she? You know, after moments like these I don't want to live any more. Life seems too ordinary and simple. It's like I don't want to go back, you know. Dasha said she no longer listens to music. I force myself to listen to music to distract myself but it's not helping much i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment