Welcome to my purple world...

21 May 2016

holy fcking shit you guys

so... when did i last post? like november?? my last post is so depressing like wow whyy..? weird :/
anyways..... as you can imagine, so many things have changed. the reason i logged onto this blog today is bc i was feeling kinda nostalgic about last year (oh god here i go again). so much has changed! everything is so different nowadays! (no shit but really.) this time last year i was doing my igcse exams, complaining about life, listening to weird emo music, reading fanfiction, feeling very fucking heartbroken lololol oh my xD i mean i still complain about life, but oh man. it's amazing what a simple 12 months can do to you.
i still havent figured out what i wanna do with my life. maybe drop out of school? who knows. ive been realllly into politics lately. like fuckk i just love politics. and history. and politics. like it's taken over my life haha))) like wow last year i was this girl obsessing over youtubers, but now im known for having a poster of khodorkovsky in my room and strange surkov sketches.... what am i becoming?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment