Welcome to my purple world...

29 May 2016

long time no see woah

yasmin messaged me yesterday and i was like holyy shittt bc like i dont even know where to start. my life is so different from what it was a year ago.
i went to a music festival yesterday and it was gr8. dancing is so liberating! i think i should take up dancing classes or sth bc it feels rly good))
after the festival sara and i went for a drink and talked about life and she said that she misses having a group of friends. and i was like gurl same bc now i have a lot of friends but like separate friends. it would be cool to have your own "clique" and hang out all together. i dont remember when i last had a "clique". like last year it was SVC but that didnt last long. i guess in year 10 i had a group but at times i rly felt like i didnt belong there oh well. but yh it would be cool to have a circle of friends who you're always with.
speaking of my past groups of friends, i decided to have a look at what i posted exactly a year ago/two years ago  and oh my gahd

30th of May 2015:
Another thing, a guy was hitting on me yesterday and he said "hey, nice socks, are you emo?". So, yeah, I managed to look emo without even listening to MCR. BMTH is amazing, by the way!!!
ffs whyyyy??
but hey there's worse. prepare for the ultimate cringe

22nd of May 2014:
Started watching Mirai Nikki today. Apparently it's supposed to be a very bloody anime, but it's been all romance-lovey-dovey so far. And I don't like that. I quite like the fact that Yuno's yandere though. My kind of person. Mwahahaha beware!
I'm going on a hike with my nakama this Saturday and I'm quite excited for it! I always pretend that I'm in the world of One Piece whenever I'm with them. I guess if we were all Straw Hat pirates, I would be Nami, Rosa would be Robin, Misha would be Sanji, Charlik would be Zoro and Matthew-chan would be Chopper. Maybe I should create that in photoshop! My life is sad...
fcking weaboo yes your life is sad

im probably still as cringy but hey im improving kay

No comments:

Post a Comment