Welcome to my purple world...

27 Mar 2013

I hate the day after my birthday... -_-

Don't you just hate it when you were waiting for something for the whole year and then it's over... I was so excited for the 26th of March and now it seems like it has happened a while ago.
Today was quite a fun school day. It was meant to be "open day" at my school, but no visitors came. Maybe I just didn't see them...
Throughout the whole period of Maths Yasmin and I couldn't stop complaining. We are doing circles and arcs now. It's boring itself, but in the morning it's just unbearable! I was repeating CML (that stands for Chod My Life) in my head... That's how horrible it was.
Yes, I did say that today was a fun school day. Doesn't look like it, does it?
At lunch Franny, Yasmin, Carolina and I went to the library. We took the elevator since we found out the code. Upstairs, there was an art exhibition that was kind of creepy. In the library Carolina showed us the school that she's going to next year. It's an old only-girls'-school in London. It has an American system and it's Catholic. Poor Carolina.... =(
The first period of English was horrible. Ms Wilson was substituting and we had to work in our books. I decided to use my time wisely and did my Maths homework instead. Luckily, Mrs Manchala came back for the second period and we read a poem that I forgot the title of.
When I was walking home with Belek I told him about "chod" and "madarchod" and "gaandu". He was just shouting the words out... -_-
Looking back it wasn't actually a fun school day... I don't know why I said that...

No comments:

Post a Comment