Welcome to my purple world...

8 Mar 2013

Our trip to India

Guess why today was so fun...! Because we didn't do anything at school! We don't have any "serious" subjects on Fridays (like Maths or English). The only things we have are CSL, Music, Art, Special, Geo and  Science.
In CSL we were "watching" a video about drugs... It was some fat American guy talking in the most annoying accent and voice! Yasmin and I were "taking notes" on my iPad. 
In Art I didn't do anything either since I finished all my work last week. I made purple using paint and went crazy about how amazing it was. Our teacher hates our class because we never do anything productive and "watch disgusting inappropriate videos that you can watch at home" (- Mr. Woodbridge's quote). 
At lunch Mr Woodbridge sat with us. He's never sitting with us again...... :-/
We had an assembly after lunch. It was all in French and... It sucked like all the other assemblies we had (except the one we ditched).
Our Science teacher is on a trip and we had Mr Hitz as a substitute. We were supposed to be doing an experiment, but no one knew what we were doing exactly. Franny and I ended up having water fights.
During the second period of Science more than half of our class was gone to do the debate. The rest of us were on our phones, tablets and laptops, playing games or taking pictures and posting them on Facebook.
The best part of the day was after school.
Yasmin, Franny and I found out that our classroom was unlocked and decided to stay in there. We acted out being in English class and ended up sitting on the floor at the back of the room (aka "the Hell No! club"). Sadly, we got cought and had to leave.
After going to the top of the Grenier we went up to the Cervin auditorium that was unlocked too!!! There were whiteboard markers so we wrote stuff on the white board. There was also a piano and we were singing (Franny's amazing black voice) and playing. 
Next to the door there was a projector and a computer on a desk. We logged into the computer (the password was written on the computer itself) and turned the projector on. Franny found pictures of Taj Mahal and projected it onto the wall. I took a photo of us in front of it...

Imagine if M Peron finds out and (for some random reason) we get sent to his office again. What would the letter home be like? "Yasmin and two friends sneaked into the learningwhateverarea unsupervised, hacked the computer and using their electronic device took photos in front of a building that they projected on a wall..."
On our way to Simply (we were late) Yasmin and I decided that if they ask us why we are late we would tell them that we just came back from our trip to India. Zoum!
After Simply, I quickly put my shoes on since I didn't want to be late to the train. I saw my mum standing outside so I opened the front door and saw..... My dad was standing there. It took me a couple of moments to think about it. At first I thought that he wasn't real, but... Oh my! That was him.
Dad said that he's going to Paris by car and he was passing by Geneva. He gave us a lift home and left.
I was speechless... 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Your writing skills are amazing. And your friend most have an amazing black person voice. Have fun where ever you go next. Paris maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! zoum!
      my friend does have an amazing voice! <3
      paris?
      i want to go to an exotic country.... china maybe? ^_^ ^w^

      Delete