Welcome to my purple world...

4 Mar 2013

Tears

I don't know who's going to be reading this. I have too much in me now and I can't keep it that way. I have to express it somehow.

Sunday was a beautiful day. The wind was cold, but overall the weather was great.
Mum, Dad and me went to the lake. It was so great two have both of them close to me. I would get the feeling of having a perfect family again. All of us got along so well. We would talk, laugh and discuss things.
After walking along the right side of the lake, we took a boat and crossed to the opposite one. We decided to go to a restaurant in the city centre.
I was very happy.
All of a sudden Mum and Dad started arguing. I don't even know how it started. We were just talking peacefully and it just happened... I didn't want to be involved so I plugged my earphones in and stated listening to Vocaloid. I made the music so loud I couldn't hear anything else.
The song I was listening to ('Last night, good night' by Kaito) ended, I brought my eyes up and saw mum shouting at dad. She got up and left. She was calling for me, but I didn't know what to do. My mouth was open and I took my earphones out.
Dad and I were walking home. Mum was infront of us as if we were not related. It was windy, but I didn't even zip my jacket up. I didn't feel the cold. I felt like the only person in the world.
I was happy to be home. I was looking forward to showing Dad Joe Hisaishi's music, but I didn't have the opportunity to. As soon as we got home, he packed his stuff and shut the front door behind him. I opened it and stood there looking at him, not knowing what to do. Mum ran out and tried opening the elevator door (at our house the elevator has a door with a handle), but it was too late. She put her boots on and ran outside.
I dropped onto my bed and allowed myself to take a deep breath. I let out a loud cry from the deep of my soul. I couldn't understand what was going on with me. My upper lip was shaking and vibrating. I could not know wheather I had sweat or tears on my face. My cries were echoing in the empty appartment.
I sat up and put my arms around my legs. It might have been 5 mins, but to me the moment lasted for ages. I knew that he was never coming back.
I was right.
The door bell rang and I saw Mum at the door. She told me that she was running after him till the end of the street, begging him to stay.
I spent the rest of the evening downloading and listening to music. Mum was crying in her bed.



This morning I did't feel like doing sports. The coaches got mad at me and accused me for not checking my schedule and stuff..... I told them that I couldn't do it. They got even angrier and started talking about me in third person as if I was no where around. If they have the authority, the shouldn't be rude.
In English class, I was very thankful that Miss Manchala let me write the essay for tomorrow, but that's a different story.

When I came home I started doing my English work right away. In two hours I've only done 200 words. None of it made sense because I would always get distracted. At the end, my dad called me on skype. I got very  sad and started crying again. I did not finish it...

4 comments:

  1. I <3 U SOFIYA... I MEAN SONYA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zoum!
      i love you too (whoever you are... o_O)

      Delete
  2. Oh SOnya that's what you could'nt tell me. Well No worries. ou have your retarded friends to help you.
    -Your Choco Caramel friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retarted friends.... Choco caramel....
      Zoum! Zoum! Zoum!
      Love you!!! <3

      Delete