Welcome to my purple world...

16 Mar 2013

We are a family (yeah yeah yeah)!

Friday was very fun!
We had an algebra CTP4 test in the morning. The beginning was very easy and I thought I was going to do well, but I had to guess the last questions since I didn't know how to solve them. 
After Art we had "General Knowledge" match. Our team lost and I was disappointed. 
In homeroom we had our own General Knowledge competition. Yasmin, Franny, me, Niko and Hugo got to ask the class random questions. One of them was so funny, Yasmin and I had to run outside because we were laughing too much. The first thing we saw was the bathroom, so we ran in there and zoumed. Mme Boisson (my French teacher) heard us and told us to go to class. I don't think anyone noticed us missing. 
After school was the best part of it. We didn't go to Simply this Friday since I was involved in the dance show. Carolina also stayed with us. Franny went to Happy Days and the three of us decided to go upstairs to the auditorium like last week. After what we've done the week before, they removed the computer. The projector was in the corner, unplugged and there were only two white board markers. Also, the two doors were locked so we had to sneak through the library door without anyone noticing.
We made a harlem shake video (that was a fail) and drew on the board. We wrote a lot of stuff, but erased everything after. I wrote "Carolina will kill you!". Next week we have to make a lip dub to, our favourite, nipple song!
The dance show was kind of embarrassing.... I really didn't like the dance we were doing... Everyone told me that our dance group was very good, but I still didn't like it. It wasn't the worst though.... At least, I wasn't doing the Indian dance. The Indian dance was like one pound fish. They had the same costumes.
Today I had to wake up very early (at 9 or something) to get to the train. I got there 30 minutes early and had to wait in the cold. Franny arrived. Yasmin and Carolina did too. The four of us went to the chocolate festival that was five minutes away. We didn't have much time so the only thing we bought was a chocolate rabbit for our friend Lydie (because it said Lidi on it). I also got chocolate fondue that was amazing.
We only had about three minutes until the train and we wanted to get to the train station as soon as possible. There was a train/tourist bus going around the festival. We got in it and were hoping to end up close to the train station. Instead the "train" drove to and around the chocolate factory and stopped at the same distance to the station as we were before. This is called karma, my friends.... Don't be lazy...
We rushed to the ticket machine, but had no time. The machine didn't take Yasmin's 100chf note and it was the only thing we had. We hopped into the train quickly.
Suddenly we saw Niko getting on. He sat next to us.
When they came to check our tickets I showed the old one I had in my purse from this morning. Franny has hers. She gave Carolina her one week old ticket. The people who looked at our tickets didn't even check the date. Yasmin didn't have anything except her 100chf note. They took her address, phone number and name. Now, her mum has to pay... Niko was just laughing there.... XD
We met Marina and Lydie at Molinos, an Italian restaurant. Marina only had two hours since she had to go back to the hospital. We had a great time!
After that Yasmin, Franny, Carolina and I went for a walk around the old town. The thing is that our darling Carolina is a little devil. She would be all calm and nice and then, suddenly, she would start shouting "Oh hell no! Aint' nobody got time for dat!" and swearing and blaming everything on indians (why....???). At one point she started singing in a low black person's accent voice "we are a family! yeah yeah yeah! ooo hell ya baby baby!". After that she'd go all quiet again and tell us to calm down. And then she would shout again. She even shouted "I'm black!". She learned how to say the word madarchod from us and now she says it all the time! Carolina is amazing! I love her so much!
We went to the playground and creeped some little kids out. I never had so much fun on a playground before.... 
I love my messed up friends!
note: So... My friends and I are a family. Yasmin and I adopted Carolina. She is our stepdaughter. Franny is Carolina's "ghetto aunt". Carolina had her aunt's voice.... Marina is Franny's husband, so she is Carolina's uncle. Lydie is their child, so she is Carolina's cousin. Hiba is Yasmin's mum and my mother-in-law. Yay!

2 comments: