Welcome to my purple world...

12 Mar 2013

My school books or how I learn to draw

I realised that most of my drawing skills develop during school. And no... I don't mean Art lessons. We never do anything in Art. I mean doodling. I doodle everywhere at any time. So today I'm going to share my 'art' with you, guys.
The class I doodle the most in is probably History. It started like this
And ended up like this
I also doodle in other classes. For example..... English!
That owl is so cute!!!!
I barely doodle in Maths. This is the only thing I found. And I think this is my favourite one!
Some of my drawing are complicated like the one above, while others just show how bored I was at the moment...
I don't doodle as much in my textbooks. Good, I don't rip them like Franny... -_-
My favourite thing is my agenda!!! Sometimes, I make it very nice...
Vacation!!!
We went on a field trip to Ardeche. This is a summery.
...and other times it is just random.
Every week has a fact. That week's fact was "Chess was invented in India in 600 A.D." so I drew it.
Mexican Hexigan or Mexacon Hexagon trying to teach you loci!
The song of the year!!! If you haven't seen it go on youtube and type in "the indian nipple song". It's amazing!
Song lyrics + purple!
By looking at my agenda you can see some of the events that happened that week.
Nyahaha! I love doodling!!! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment