Welcome to my purple world...

11 Mar 2013

What I expect my grades to be

The marking period ended so, hopefully, my grades will soon arrive.
I don't normally do this, but I just want to give myself a grade and compare it to my actual one that I will find out in the future. So let's start!

Maths I'm sure I'm getting somewhere around an A for this subject since I got a couple of 100% for my tests. 
English Oh chod.... I think I'm getting a C or something like that. Our teacher told us that our essays will not count and I totally failed the rest. I still don't get why I got such a bad grade on my portfolio... =( 
French Honestly, I have no idea...
Science B-? All my homework assignments were late and I got bad grades on them. Plus my test results weren't good either. 
German I'm probably getting a B... Getting an A in German is impossible...
History I actually enjoyed what we were studying this marking period and I was very proud of my test results. I would give myself an A- or a B+.
Geography This class is always at the end of the day and I'm tired so I don't really pay attention to it. We had several pop quizzes that I failed and my test results are average, so.... B-...?
Art My skills are very good! I love art (not as a school subject)! I made my self portrait purple (!) and.... we weren't supposed to do it the way I did it. I didn't give my sketch book in either. And I never do anything... And I'm on Pon Pon the whole time.... So.... Not getting a good grade.
CSL Computers I made my presentation on Nyan Cat, Totoro, Purple and everything I like when we were supposed to do it on something important (university, school and your future). Ms Lemale always tells me to be quiet because I talk to Yasmin the whole time. And I'm always late! So I could be expecting a "below class average"... >_<
         Class We never do anything in this class. During my PLP meeting with Mr Woodbridge I was just talking about how I hate English class with Yasmin. That was very fun.
Sports It's obvious. I'm getting a "fail". But who cares about sports anyway?

So..... Yay! The marking period is over!
Just a little 'something': When I was doing my "Study in Scarlet" portfolio for English I didn't try at all. When I was doing my "To kill a Mockingbird" portfolio I did my best. I got a better grade on the first one... 
Today we were "running" the mile (a mile and a half). Well... The others were running, but I was walking. I didn't try at all and I got 14.14. In sixth grade we were only doing one mile. I tried really hard, but my score was worse than my score this year.....
So the moral is.... Don't try....?

No comments:

Post a Comment